Where we're going, we don't need roads.
The intrepid adventurers of our Temporal Archaeology Team have returned from a parallel timeline in which they personally witnessed President Tesla’s WWI victory against Otto Mecha Bismarck in laser glove combat. Perusing the raucous markets of the floating slum-ships of Manchester-Above-London, they discovered this curious trinket: the Flux Clockpacitor.
- DR2000 Numitrons Electronic (Parts Outlet on Fondren) (photo below)
- 7447 7-segment drivers (also EPO)
- Arduino Uno
- DS1307 Real Time Clock breakout board kit
- Prototyping board (Radio Shack)
- 5V regulator (the Shack)
- Shrink tubing (the Shack)
- Solid core copper wire (Home Depot)
- Vintage wooden box
- Soldering iron
- Time machine
To learn more about the tech, tools and code used in this project, calibrate your chrono-mailer to Volectorus, the TX/RX Labs member at stickknife [at] yahoo [dot] com, or leave a comment below.